Description of processing
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation/ data controller processes personal information in order to conduct its nature of work as a travel agent and intermediary. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisation has provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
Reasons/purposes for processing information
We process personal information to enable us to provide travel agency services to our customers, to promote our services, to maintain our accounts and records and to manage and support our employees.
Type/classes of information processed
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
- personal details
- family, lifestyle and social circumstances
- education and employment details
- financial details
- goods and services provided
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
- physical or mental health details where they relate to activities proposed/ to be undertaken
- religious or other beliefs of a similar nature where they relate to activities proposed/ to be undertaken (e.g., dietary restrictions)
- information about offences and alleged offences
- criminal proceedings, outcomes and sentences
- visual images, personal appearance and behaviour
Who the information is processed about
We process personal information about:
- complainants and enquirers
- professional advisers and consultants
Who the information may be shared with
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves, their relatives, guardians or other representatives and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
- suppliers and service providers
- financial organisations
- business associates and professional advisers
- credit reference agencies
- debt collection and tracing agencies
- private investigators
- police forces
- security organisations
- central government
- education and examining bodies
- employment and recruitment companies
Personal information is traded and shared as a primary business function. For this reason the information processed may include name, contact details, family details, financial details, employment details, and goods and services. This information may be about customers and clients. The information may be traded or shared with business associates and professional advisers, agents, service providers, customers and clients, but will not be shared with third parties known to trade in personal data. Recipients of this information may or may not be members of the European Union.
Personal information is also processed in order to undertake research. For this reason the information processed may include name, contact details, family details, lifestyle and social circumstances, financial details, good and services. The sensitive types of information may include physical or mental health details, racial or ethnic origin and religious or other beliefs. This information is about survey respondents. Where necessary or required this information may be shared with customers and clients, agents, service providers, survey and research organisations.
We operate under an UK data protection ICO licence with the number ZA298085.