- The South African Astronomical Observatory site includes current viewing opportunities in the night skies
- has a forty year heritage of working with the Continent's most endangered species, including elephant, mountain, gorilla, rhinoceros and cheetah
- The Endangered Wildlife Trust is one of Southern Africa's most active conservation organisations
- World Wildlife Fund South Africa
- Peace Parks Foundation facilitates the establishment of transfrontier conservation areas, thereby supporting sustainable economic development, the conservation of biodiversity and regional peace and stability
- The Lion Man of Africa, Gareth Patterson, offers a wealth of resources on his activities as environmentalist, writer, documentary-maker and speaker including articles, photography and poetry, the famous story of the Adamson lions, and his exciting discoveries about the lives of the Knysna elephants
- The Global White Lion Trust has spearheaded efforts to protect the White Lions of Timbavati, having recently secured a home for Marah and her three cubs with a view to bringing them home to the Lowveld
- Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa (FTTSA) encourages and publicises fair and responsible business practice by South African tourism establishments
- Limpopo Trade and Investment - the official investment and trade agency of the Provincial Government
Enkosini is a conservation initiative to protect and preserve Africa’s wildlife and wildlands and reintroduce indigenous wildlife onto land they once naturally roamed in South Africa. Visitors are offered the chance to witness (and participate) in the process!
- The Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism
- The National State of the Environment Report home page
- UN Man and Biosphere Organisation
- South African National Parks
- The Timberwatch Coalition
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
- The Wildlife and Environment Society of South Africa
- The World Conservation Union
- is a world leader in online natural sciences education. It offers the only comprehensive wildlife oriented courses on the internet, and focuses on the Lowveld with courses in Game Ranging (Field Guiding), Game Lodge Management, Wildlife Management, and Wildlife Photography
- Publishers of both the eponymous title and Africa Birds and Birding
- On-line resources from the award-winning magazine Getaway
- is the national amateur ornithologists' organisation, with 8,000 members in 40 branches throughout South Africa. Their site offers rich resources from current news and sightings to a marketplace offering books and gear
- South African Birding's Hotspots - where to go and what to look out for by location across Southern Africa
- Jacana Media is an independent, Johannesburg-based, publisher specialising in books, maps and guides, and is dedicated to promoting South African writers, culture, history and the environment
- The Kara Heritage Institute promotes the development of the African Heritage and indigenous knowledge systems, and builds the capacity of communities to fight poverty and underdevelopment
- is part of Sabi Sands reserve abutting the Kruger National Park. It offers three luxury safari lodges: the magnificent yet rustic Bush Lodge, sophisticated and chic Vuyatela, and the private Galago camp. Highly recommended
- An ambitious and comprehensive resource with coverage of the entire continent
- Africa Point is a tour operator offering discount online bookings for safaris to top destinations in Africa
- Adventure, safari and nature travel in Southern and Eastern Africa
- Go2Africa.com is a comprehensive travel guide with dedicated travel consultants recommending tours and packages to both East and Southern Africa
- GoLimpopo.com showcases the Province as the preferred eco-tourism destination in Africa, and provides a selection of special interest package holidays
- Accommodation, tours and safaris in southern Africa
- Overland Africa is an informative site concentrating on overland adventure travel throughout the African continent. Includes a selection of recommended tours and a breakdown of country information.
- Travel Butlers specialises in safari destinations, lodges, and national parks in South Africa and Namibia
- Giltedge Travel is a versatile South African tour operator that specializes in tailor-made itineraries, dream holidays and safari escapes to Southern Africa, East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands
- offers numerous links to South African tourism and business websites, and affordable web design
- SA-travelindex is an on-line directory bringing together links to tourism and travel sites in South Africa
- travel-directory.org has global coverage of good tourism sites, complete with thumbnail previews of what you would be clicking through to
- Enkosini Eco Experience offers volunteer placements at South Africa’s leading wildlife conservation, rehabilitation and research projects. With 2 to 12 week placements, volunteers work with African lions, elephants, primates, dolphins, sharks, whales, penguins and more on a wide array of award winning projects.
- GVI is a UK based organisation which provides volunteers and funding to international charities, NGO’s and research programmes around the world by offering adventurous individuals the opportunity to work as part of a structured team or as an independent alongside host country organisations.
- The first and the best on-line Safari webcam, including live daily game drives from the heart of Sabi Sands
- is an on-line guide to South Africa with a comprehensive list of destinations, accommodation and things to do
- Cape Town Travel is a complete online hotels & tours directory with advice on local destinations and a comparison of hotels in Cape Town and the Cape
Kruger2Canyons.com welcomes reciprocal links with quality websites that are active in the region.
Please get in touch by clicking on the 'Feedback' button in the About Us section if you control a site that you believe would enhance this network.